Dunlop Grandtrek WT-M3 ROF Tyres Available in Bury St Edmunds
Grandtrek WT-M3 ROF
- High-performance winter traction helps provide powerful grip in all weather conditions
- Directional tread pattern with high-density sipes helps enhance handling in winter conditions
- Lateral zigzag sipes and independent tread blocks help bite through ice and snow
- High-density sipes and an increased contact area enhance the tire's grip on ice, and promote long tread life
- Dunlop® Self-Supporting Technology (DSST)® uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions**
Sorry, we currently do not have any tyres with the Grandtrek WT-M3 ROF pattern in stock.
Contact us to see if we can order these in for you.